Introduction and Basic Principle
Hansa Funktaxi eG with registered office Hamburg – hereinafter called “HANSA-TAXI“ – feels committed to protect your personal data and will treat your personal data confidentially, as provided for in the statutory provisions on privacy. In the following, HANSA-TAXI will give you information on the collection and use of your personal data when you use the HANSA-TAXI 211211 App – hereinafter called “App”.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
HANSA-TAXI will collect and process your personal data only to the extent necessary for the provision of the functions included in the App or for their use by you and to the extent permitted by law.
In any other respect, the App will collect your personal data only if and when you enter them into the App. In these cases, the personal data entered by you will exclusively be collected and used for implementing the use of the App, for the indicated purpose and, if applicable, within the framework of the Consent that might have been given by you and, in any case, in accordance with the statutory provisions on data protection.
Data collected will as a rule consist of your name and your phone number and, as the case may be, your e-mail address and the payment means data you might have stored for the use of the In-App Payment.
Transfer of Personal Data, Storage
Personal data which might have been collected within the framework of your use of the App will exclusively be sent to servers located in the European Union and stored and processed there.
Furthermore, for handling payments within the framework of your possible use of the In-App Payment, the relevant payment data will, to the required extent, be transmitted to the respective payment service provider or, as the case may be, to the payment service selected by you.
Any other transfer or disclosure of your personal data to third parties will be subject to your explicit Consent, unless such transfer or disclosure is necessary for implementing the contractual user relationship or otherwise permitted or required by data protection regulations.
Subject to statutory retention periods (e.g. under tax law or commercial law), your personal data will in any case be stored for the term of the contractual user relationship and, as a rule, only as long as such storage is necessary in order to make the functions included in the App available to you for your use.
Some of the functions included in the App can only be used by you after you have granted your prior explicit authorisation for the use of your personal data related thereto (“Consent”). On the basis of such voluntary Consent, the App may, where applicable, have access to personal data stored on your mobile end device. In these cases and always provided that you have granted your Consent, you will be given prior notice of accesses actually made. But even if you have granted your Consent, the data protection principles shall apply.
For some of the functions included in the App, the location of your mobile end device will have to be identified. For this reason, you will be asked to give your Consent to the automated location finding after you have installed the App. If you give your Consent, the App will afterwards identify your actual location via GPS within the framework of your use of the respective functions. The data collected will only be used for carrying out the respective functions.
The Consent to the identification of your location will be given on a voluntary basis; it must, however, be noted that essential functions of the App cannot be used or can be used to a limited extent only if you refuse your Consent.
Right of Revocation
The Consent, if any, to collect and process your personal data may at any time be revoked with effect for the future.
In case of the identification of your location you may, for instance, revoke a granted Consent by prohibiting the App to identify your location within the area provided for in this respect on your mobile end device. Apart from that, a revocation may be given to us in text format (i.e. by fax message, letter or e-mail) by using the contact data indicated hereinafter or by means of functions, if any, available in the App.
After receipt of your revocation, we will delete the data covered by your Consent without any delay, if possible, but in any case within the periods required by statutory provisions, unless they are absolutely necessary for fulfilling the contractual user relationship maintained with you, for protecting our legitimate business interests or for complying with statutory retention periods (e.g. under tax law and commercial law).
Your Rights; Contact Data
To the extent provided for by law, you will have the right to request HANSA-TAXI at any time to give you information on the personal data stored by us with respect to your person and to assert any other statutory rights held by you in connection with your personal data (e.g. rectification or deletion). You are kindly asked to direct such request in text format (i.e. by fax message, letter or e-mail) to HANSA-TAXI or the data protection officer of HANSA-TAXI.
Hansa Funktaxi eG
Am Schiffbeker Berg 6a
Phone: +49 40 211 195-0
Fax: +49 40 211 173 41
E-mail of the data protection officer: Datenschutz@taxi211211.de
Art. 1 Subject Matter of the App T&C; Additional Terms for the In-App Payment Service
(1) These App T&C provide regulations for the use of the App when looking and arranging for a taxi. The App T&C shall be binding for each use of the App by you.
Art. 2 Registration and Log-In; Responsibility for Access Data
(1) A complete use of the App shall be subject to the communication of personalised information by you. The information given by you must be true and correct. Some information shall be necessary for HANSA-TAXI in order to make the functions of the App available for use by you (as a rule, your name and your phone number and in addition, when appropriate, your e-mail address). A communication of any further information by you shall take place on a voluntary basis. In the event that you actually provide us any further information, it must again be true and correct. If you refrain from giving us information, you might not be able to use the full functionality of the App.
(2) To the extent that you render necessary information or change information already given, you may receive a short message (SMS) with a verification code in order to verify the information rendered by you. In this case, please enter the received code at the place provided for this purpose in the App. Only after having made this entry, your information shall be deemed to have been effectively accepted.
Art. 3 Use of the App; Scope of Functions; Passenger Carriage
(1) In order to be able to use the APP you will need a functioning smartphone equipped with a current operating system and with GPS functions. HANSA-TAXI supports the operating systems iOS and Android.
(2) HANSA-TAXI shall provide the App together with the functions available in the version valid at the time being. Rights to be provided with certain functions or to preserve certain functions shall not exist. HANSA-TAXI shall particularly be entitled to change existing functions, to provide new functions for use as well as to remove existing functions from the function library either temporarily or permanently.
Your usage authorisation shall be limited to a use of the functions available within the App at the time being according to the regulations provided for in these App T&C.
(3) By means of the functions available for these purposes in the App, precise requests for, inter alia, a carriage of passengers or property may be directed to passenger carriage operators – hereinafter called “Taxi Operators”. The selection of the respective Taxi Operator shall be made via the technical infrastructure underlying the App. Depending on the location from which you send your request, it will first of all be transmitted to a local taxi control centre and from there to a suitable Taxi Operator.
Please note: The contract of carriage shall in any case come into existence outside the App and exclusively between the respective Taxi Operator and the passenger(s). HANSA-TAXI shall in no case become a party of the contract of carriage. These App T&C shall not apply to the contract of carriage and shall exclusively provide regulations concerning your use of the App.
As a consequence, the settlement of the trip shall exclusively be a matter between the Taxi Operator and the passenger(s), unless you make use of the In-App Payment function, if any, available in your App.
(4) HANSA-TAXI shall not be responsible for an actual conclusion of a contract of carriage between the Taxi Operator and the passenger(s) and shall explicitly exclude any warranty for the performance of the carriage.
Art. 4 Restriction of Use; Blockage
(1) You shall be prohibited from misusing the App. A misuse shall particularly be defined as
(i) initiating a request for the carriage of passengers or property without having an actual wish to be carried to any place; as well as
(ii) any excessive use of the App or the underlying technical infrastructure by you.
When deciding to block your access, HANSA-TAXI shall take due account of your legitimate interests. In the event of a justified blockage, your usage authorisation shall immediately cease to exist.
Art. 5 Availability of the App
(1) Some functions of the App require data transfers via the public Internet between the App and the underlying infrastructure. For this reason, your right as to the usability of the App – hereinafter called “Availability” – shall only exist within the framework of the technical possibilities of HANSA-TAXI and within the limits of these App T&C.
(2) HANSA-TAXI shall strive to make the App available without interruptions as far as this is possible. A continuous availability of the App shall, however, not be owed. Especially technical malfunctions (e.g. problems in the data cables) may result in temporary restrictions of the App’s availability.
(3) HANSA-TAXI may from time to time perform maintenance works at the relevant technical infrastructure (e.g. webserver). During such times, too, the App may be available to a limited degree only or completely unavailable.
Art. 6 Costs and Prices
(1) The use of the App shall be without charge, unless individual functions of the App are explicitly described as functions subject to a fee.
(2) The settlement of the trip shall exclusively be a matter between the Taxi Operator and the passenger(s), unless you make use of the In-App Payment service, if any, available in the App. An obligation of use the In-App Payment shall not exist.
(3) In case of cashless payments, a tariff-related surcharge may be charged. Type and amount can be derived from the corresponding applicable local taxi tariffs.
Art. 7 Liability and Liability Restrictions
(1) In the event that you incur damage due to the use of the App’s functions made available without charge, HANSA-TAXI shall only be liable if the damage occurred due to the use of such functions in accordance with the Contract and, furthermore, only in case of intent (inclusive of fraudulent intent) and gross negligence on the part of HANSA-TAXI or its legal representatives, officers or ordinary agents employed for the performance of the obligations of HANSA-TAXI.
(2) Within the framework of your use of functions made available free of charge, HANSA-TAXI shall exclusively be liable according to the following provisions:
(i) HANSA-TAXI shall be liable without any restriction in case of damage caused by HANSA-TAXI or its legal representatives, officers or ordinary agents employed for the performance of its obligations either intentionally or with gross negligence.
(ii) In case of a slightly negligent infringement of an obligation the adherence of which could reasonably relied on by you and the compliance with which is indispensable for a proper performance of this App User Contract (so-called cardinal obligation), the liability of HANSA-TAXI shall be limited to the damage that must typically be expected within the framework of this performance relationship (so-called foreseeable damage typical to the contract). In any other respect, a liability for damage caused by slight negligence shall be excluded.
(iii) If HANSA-TAXI is liable according to the preceding paragraph (ii), HANSA-TAXI’s liability per damage event shall be limited to an amount equal to the price for the taxi trip that might have been paid by you to the Taxi Operator.
(3) HANSA-TAXI shall not be liable that all information rendered (e.g. your location or the request for carriage) is always complete and correct and always transmitted completely and correctly.
(4) The statutory liability for fraudulent intent, personal injury and the liability according to the product liability act shall remain unaffected from the preceding provisions.
Art. 8 Data Protection
(1) The commitment of HANSA-TAXI in terms of quality includes a responsible treatment of personal data of its users and the best possible protection of such data.
Personal data received within the framework of the use of the App shall be collected, stored and processed by HANSA-TAXI only if this is necessary for the contractual performance or required or permitted by data protection regulations. HANSA-TAXI shall treat personal data confidentially and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations.
(2) Apart from that, HANSA-TAXI shall make use of personal data only if the respective users have given their explicit Consent thereto. A Consent, if any, may be revoked by the respective users at any time and shall be effective for all activities performed in future.
(3) Further information concerning the handling of personal data by HANSA-TAXI can be found in the Data Protection Information.
Art. 9 Termination and End of the App User Contract
(1) This App User Contract may at any time be terminated without notice by either party.
(2) You may, for instance, terminate this Contract by ceasing to use the App or uninstalling it from your smartphone. HANSA-TAXI may, for instance, terminate the Contract by blocking access to the App.
Art. 10 Applicable Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) The applicable law shall be the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN Sales Law (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, CISG).
(2) Place of jurisdiction and place of performance for all disputes shall be Hamburg if the customer is a merchant.
(1) These Payment T&C provide regulations for the use of the App function for cashless payment of taxi trips (In-App Payment). The Payment T&C bindingly apply each time you use the In-App Payment.
(3) The definitions set forth in the App T&C shall also apply to these Payment T&C.
Art. 2 Functionality of the In-App Payment; Restrictions
(1) By means of the In-App Payment you will be able to pay the carriage charge owed to the Taxi Operator cashlessly via the App, always provided that the Taxi Operator is linked to such system. To this extent, the use of the In-App Payments shall in any case also be possible if the taxi was not ordered via the App.
(2) In the In-App Payment, you may store data for payment means (e.g. PayPal or credit card). The means of payment shall be linked to your registration data. A deletion of the stored means of payment from the In-App Payment shall be possible at any time. In order to store and use the PayPal means of payment, you must hold a valid PayPal account.
(3) You shall not have the right that the means of payment which may as a rule be stored in the In-App Payment will be available to you without any restrictions. HANSA-TAXI may at its own discretion impose restrictions in this respect at any time.
(4) HANSA-TAXI shall provide the In-App Payment in the most recent version of the App available at the time being. You shall not be entitled to claim a preservation of the In-App Payment in an unchanged form.
(5) The contract of carriage between the Taxi Operator and the passenger(s) shall remain unaffected from the use of the In-App Payment. The taxi driver shall not be informed about the means of payment used by you within the framework of the In-App Payment.
Art. 3 Handling of Payment Processes; Charges
(1) With respect to the In-App Payment, HANSA-TAXI shall primarily provide the function within the App as well as the underlying technical infrastructure. The payment processes shall - depending upon the chosen means of payment – be handled via HANSA-TAXI (e.g. in case of a customer card, if available) or via the respective payment service provider (e.g. PayPal).
HANSA-TAXI shall not assume any responsibility for the correct handling of the payment process via the respective payment service provider (particularly in case of payments by credit card or PayPal). In case of problems or errors during the handling of the payment process, especially in the event of false entries, please contact the respective payment service provider.
(2) For executing the respective payment process, you may select the means of payment favoured by you from the payment means offered for this purpose (e.g. credit card or PayPal). If you want, you may add a tip at your own discretion.
(3) The amount becoming due within the framework of the contract of carriage shall be reported to HANSA-TAXI by the Taxi Operator. If you use PayPal as means of payment, you will pay the amount without HANSA-TAXI getting knowledge of your respective bank and credit card data. The electronic debiting procedure shall take place directly between you and PayPal.
(4) The means of payment stored by you may trigger additional charges (e.g. PayPal fees) on the basis of the contract between the payment service provider and yourself when you make use of them, and such charges shall be debited outside the In-App Payment process.
(5) Possibly, you will be able to use functions within the App which permit a distribution of the carriage charge among several passengers. If you make use of such functions, the preceding provisions shall apply mutatis mutandis to the share of the carriage charge to be borne by you.
Art. 4 Your Duties and Responsibilities
(1) When you register for the In-App Payment, you have to make personal information available. The information rendered by you must be true and correct. If you indicate an e-mail address within the framework of the registration, it must be a valid address; its validity shall be checked by e-mail verification. If you fail to indicate an e-mail address, you will not be able to use all In-App Payment functions.
As an additional safeguard, you may store a personal password if you want.
(2) When using the In-App Payment, you shall - within the area of your responsibility - be obliged to ensure a reasonable data security and confidentiality. In particular, no sensitive data (e.g. user name or password) must be disclosed or forwarded to unauthorised third parties.
If you fear that unauthorised third parties might have become knowledge of sensitive data, HANSA-TAXI must be immediately notified under firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) You shall be obliged to ensure that the means of payment used by you are at any time sufficiently covered.
(4) In the event of a return debiting due to a conduct you are responsible for, you shall be obliged to pay the costs for the return debit. Any further claims on the part of HANSA-TAXI shall be reserved.
Art. 5 Remuneration
HANSA-TAXI shall not charge you any remuneration in return for the use of the In-App Payment.
Art. 6 Termination and End of the In-App Payment
(1) This Payment Contract may at any time be terminated by either party without notice.
(2) You may, for instance, terminate this Contract by deleting the payment means data stored for the In-App Payment (e.g. credit card data). HANSA-TAXI may, for instance, terminate the Contract by blocking the In-App Payment.
taxi.eu Terms and Conditions - APP
§ 1 General; Subject
The following GTC regulate the non-cash payment of taxi services (hereinafter referred to as “APP Payment“) in the context of the use of the taxi app by supplementing the passenger GTCs (general GTCs).
APP Payment is a payment transaction where at least the payer uses mobile electronic technology to initiate, authorise or execute the payment, for example via mobile devices such as mobile phones or tablets. APP Payment enables the passenger to pay the transport charge in cash via the taxi app.
fms Systems GmbH and Austrosoft® Weiss Datenverarbeitung GmbH provide the technical infrastructure for APP Payment. Austrosoft® Weiss Datenverarbeitung GmbH acts as an order data processor under the GDPR. APP Payment offers various payment methods, such as credit cards, taxi customer cards, PayPal, etc. These payment methods are processed between the intermediary taxi dispatch centre and the certified payment service provider. Payment service providers may be: Braintree / PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “PayPal“) or First Data GmbH, Marienbader Platz 1, 61348 Bad Homburg, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “FiServ“)
The payment transaction itself is always agreed between the passenger and the intermediary taxi dispatch centre. A list of taxi centres that can support APP Payment is attached in Annex 1 to this GTC. Please note that the payment methods actually available depend on the taxi dispatch centre concerned and that there is no guarantee that all technically possible payment methods will actually be accepted by the taxi dispatch centre.
This contract is concluded between the passenger (hereinafter referred to as “the customer”) and the intermediate taxi dispatch centre (hereinafter referred to as the “taxi dispatch centre”). The GTC for APP Payment governs that contractual relationship without prejudice to the dispatch contract with the taxi dispatch centre, including the payment transaction and the transport agreement between the taxi company and the customer.
§ 2 Rights and obligations of the contracting parties
a. Services and obligations of the taxi dispatch centre:
aa. The taxi dispatch centre provides the customer with the technical infrastructure for the cashless payment process APP Payment within the taxi app.
bb. APP Payment allows the customer to save means of payment, e.g. PayPal, credit cards or taxi customer cards. The taxi dispatch centre reserves the right to verify the validity of the means of payment when registering new means of payment by authorising a cent amount. However, the authorisation does not trigger any payment transaction. The customer can use APP Payment to pay the transport charge to which the taxi operator is entitled. The payment transaction itself is always agreed between the customer and the relevant taxi dispatch centre.
cc. It is not possible to guarantee the uninterrupted availability of APP Payment. It is also not possible to provide a guarantee for available taxis participating in the APP Payment.
dd. The taxi dispatch centre strives to ensure a high level of reliability of the payment system.
b. Obligations, services and rights of the customer
aa. The customer is obliged to send correct and truthful data to the taxi dispatch centre. Use must not cause any deterioration or overload of the taxi dispatch centre systems.
bb. The customer must pay attention to data security (username, password, PIN). In particular, no communication or disclosure of sensitive data to third parties shall take place.
cc. In the event of loss of relevant data, the taxi dispatch centre must be immediately notified via the e-mail address: email@example.com.
dd. The use of a functioning internet connection is part of the customer’s obligations.
ee. The user must ensure sufficient coverage of the means of payment used. As part of the registration process, the customer is obliged to provide a valid e-mail address to which only the customer has access and to which the customer`s account is linked. When registering his account, the customer deposits the existing means of payment, such as credit cards, PayPal, etc. It is not guaranteed that any means of payment can be used for payment in any city where the taxi app is used. The user agrees that the validity of the means of payment may be checked when registering new means of payment by authorising a cent amount. However, the authorisation does not trigger any payment transaction.
ff. The customer has the right to delete any means of payment from his payment account at any time, to add other means of payment under the options offered or to delete the entire account.
gg. In the APP Payment procedure, the taxi driver is never informed of the customer’s means of payment. All the above means of payment may, on the basis of the contract between the issuer of the payment instrument and the customer, give rise to additional charges charged outside APP Payment.
hh. The customer is obliged to provide a valid e-mail address and mobile phone number when registering. The e-mail address must be confirmed by e-mail verification.
ii. Use of APP Payment function presupposes ordering transport via the taxi app / taxi dispatch centre .
§ 3 Specific features of APP Payment
a. APP Payment is an alternative to the possible cash payment in the taxi. Consequently, the customer does not have to use APP Payment, it is merely another payment option for the customer.
b. The application of APP Payment requires the taxi operator to be connected to the system. Clear labelling is provided to inform the customer.
c. As part of the registration process for APP Payment, the customer selects the registered means of payment (e.g. credit card or PayPal).
d. The customer can choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to secure APP Payments and receipts.
e. If the customer uses PayPal, the customer pays the amount without disclosing the bank or credit card data to the taxi dispatch centre. The registration of these data and the electronic debiting process takes place directly between the customer and PayPal. PayPal charges may be charged to the customer. The customer needs a PayPal account to use the PayPal payment option.
f. If the customer uses AmazonPay, the customer pays the amount without disclosing the bank or credit card data to the taxi dispatch centre. The registration of these data and the electronic debiting process takes place directly between the customer and AmazonPay. AmazonPay fees may be charged to the customer. The customer needs an AmazonPay account to use AmazonPay’s payment option.
g. The customer is obliged to protect the account from unauthorised access and may not disclose the access data, in particular the PIN, to third parties.
h. In the event of loss or theft, an immediate notice of blocking must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 4 Costs and fares
a. In principle, the customer does not incur any costs for the use of APP Payment. There are two exceptions to this:
aa. There may be a supplement on the basis of the tariff in the case of non-cash payment. The type and level are determined by the local taxi tariffs in force.
bb. The cost of access to the Internet shall be borne by the customer.
b. The amount of the service is reported by the taxi driver or taxi entrepreneur to the taxi dispatch centre. The customer can optionally add a tip.
c. The taxi dispatch centre responsible for arranging transport may recover these amounts on behalf of its entrepreneurs.
§ 5 Conclusion of the contract and withdrawal from the contract
The contract between the taxi dispatch centre and the customer is concluded by completing the registration and accepting these GTC.
The contract ends by deleting the APP Payment account. The contract may be ended or terminated at any time by both parties which shall have immediate effect. Nevertheless, any obligations justified up to that date remain in place, in particular the customer is obliged to pay outstanding invoices, even if the account has been deleted in the meantime.
§ 6 Liability
a. Liability is in principle governed by the law.
Nevertheless, the taxi dispatch centre is not liable for minor negligence, however, this is not the case if the taxi dispatch centre is negligently in breach of particularly important obligations, known as “cardinal obligations”. In this case, the taxi dispatch centre is obliged to compensate the typically foreseeable damage.
b. Where behaviour attributable to the customer gives rise to a reversal debit, the customer shall bear the cost of the reversal debit.
c. The taxi dispatch centre does not assume any liability for the correct processing of the non-cash payment, in particular in the case of credit card, PayPal or AmazonPay payments. The user must contact his contractual partner, the payment service provider, in case of problems and disruptions in the performance of the contract, in particular in the event of erroneous bookings.
In the event of a culpable breach of the due diligence obligations by the user, see, in particular, § 2b of the GTC, the user is obliged to compensate the taxi dispatch centre for the damage caused as a result.
The taxi dispatch centre is exempted from liability by the customer in the event of a breach of the law by the customer, in particular in the event of a breach of the obligations referred to in § 2b.
§ 7 Data protection
The taxi dispatch centre collects, processes and uses operational and personal data under the law (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) for the performance of a contract to which the customer is party and for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR). In this context, the customer also expressly agrees to the collection, processing and use of his personal data by the taxi dispatch centre and its technical service providers and partners according to Annex 1.
The customer consents to the use of GPS data in APP Payment for billing the journey (departure and destination address, time of departure and time of arrival) and to the automatic transfer of these trip data to the automatically generated receipt or invoice. Such data shall be erased in accordance with the legal provisions.
The data necessary for the receipts will be deleted when the customer removes his receipts from the taxi app.
§ 8 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Unless mandatory statutory provisions provide otherwise, Austrian law and exclusive jurisdiction in Vienna apply.
§ 9 Severability clause
Should any provision of the contract or of these GTC, or any provision incorporated in the future, be wholly or partially ineffective or impracticable, or should its legal effect or feasibility subsequently cease to exist, the validity of the other provisions shall not be affected. The same applies if it should turn out that there is a regulatory lacuna. The parties agree that, in place of the ineffective or impracticable provisions or to fill in the lacuna, appropriate regulation should be adopted which, as far as is legally possible, is closest to what they intended or would have intended in accordance with the spirit and purpose of the contract if the ineffectiveness, impracticability or lacuna had been known. This also applies where the invalidity of a provision is based, for example, on a level of performance or time (deadline or time) required by the contract; A legally acceptable level of service or time (deadline or time), which is as close as possible to what was intended, should then be deemed to have been agreed.
Vienna, April 2021
Annex 1: List of taxi centres
Aachener Autodroschken Vereinigung D 52062 Aachen; Taxiteam Ahrensburg D 22926 Ahrensburg; Taxi Alstertal D 22393 Alstertal; TCA Amsterdam NL 1106 MH Amsterdam; Antwerp-Tax B 2018 Antwerpen; Metropolis Taxi Aschaffenburg D 63741 Aschaffenburg; Taxi Augsburg D 86150 Augsburg, Bayern; 33er Taxi AG Basel CH 4058 Basel; WBT Funk Taxi Berlin D 10785 Berlin; Taxi Berlin 202020 D 10245 Berlin; Taxi Bieta 97111 D 33609 Bielefeld; TMG Funktaxen Bitterfeld D 6749 Bitterfeld; Wieselmobil Böblingen D 71034 Böblingen; RUPEL-TAXI BOOM B 2850 Boom; VHF Taxi Antwerpen B 2930 Brasschaat; Taxi Schneeweiss GmbH A 6900 Bregenz; Taxi-Lloyd GmbH & Co. D 27568 Bremerhaven; Taxa Frederikshavn DK 9700 Bronderslev; Brugger Taxi CH 5200 Brugg; Airporttaxi SCA Taxi Autolux B 1080 Bruxelles; City-Taxi-Buxtehude GmbH D 21614 Buxtehude; Fahrdienste 24 Chur CH 7001 Chur; DTM Antwerpen B 2100 Deurne; TAXI DUISBURG 6X3 D 47055 Duisburg; Rhein-Taxi D 40231 Düsseldorf; Taxigenossenschaft Erfurt e.G. D 99085 Erfurt; Taxi 211 212 Essen D 45143 Essen; ATS Airport Transfer Service A 1300 Flughafen Wien; TAXI 68 - TIV Taxi Ihres Vertrauens GmbH D 60489 Frankfurt am Main; Taxi Holl D 76571 Gaggenau; Taxiphone Genève CH 1211 Genève; Vtax Gent B 9000 Gent; Taxi Göppingen D 73035 Göppingen; 878 City Funk A 8041 Graz; Taxi 889 Graz A 8041 Graz; Taxi Hagenow D 19230 Hagenow; Funktaxi Bergedorf D 21035 Hamburg; Taxizentrale Jork D 22111 Hamburg; Hansa-Taxi Hamburg D 22111 Hamburg; Testzentrale Hamm D 59071 Hamm; MeinTaxi 434343 GmbH D 30163 Hannover; Taxizentrale Heilbronn D 74074 Heilbronn; Taxi Heilbronn Unterland GmbH D 74177 Heilbronn; Taxi-Funk-Zentrale Karlsruhe e.G. D 76227 Karlsruhe (Baden); Kopenhagen - Amager-Øbro Taxi DK 2770 Kastrup; Vineta Verkehrsgesellschaft Kiel D 24143 Kiel; Taxi Ruf Köln eG D 50677 Köln; VTC VLAAMSE TAXI CENTRALE B 8520 Kuurne; Taxengemeinschaft Langenhagen D 30853 Langenhagen; Taxi 4884 Leipzig D 4177 Leipzig; Löwentaxi Leipzig D 4109 Leipzig; City-Taxi-Leipzig D 4177 Leipzig; Linz 6969 OÖ Taxigenossenschaft A 4020 Linz; Linzer Taxi 2244 A 4020 Linz; Taxi-Lörrach GbR D 79540 Lörrach; Taxi-Zentrale Ludwigsburg D 71634 Ludwigsburg (Württemberg); Taxi Röhlig D 21335 Lüneburg; Taxis Colux L 2543 Luxembourg; Taxi Radio Lyon F 69004 Lyon; City Taxi Mödling A 2340 Mödling; IsarFunk München D 81671 München; Taxi Zentrale Münster e.G D 48155 Münster; Taxi 44444 Neumünster e.G. D 24534 Neumünster; Donau-Taxen Neu-Ulm e.G. D 89231 Neu-Ulm; Taxi Lang D 51588 Nümbrecht; Taxi-Zentrale Oberhausen TZO D 46045 Oberhausen; Osnabrücker Funk-Taxi-Zentrale 32 0 11 e.G D 49074 Osnabrück; Taxi Weber Pforzheim D 71636 Pforzheim; Wieselmobil Pforzheim D 75179 Pforzheim; Pinneberger Taxenunion D 25421 Pinneberg; Taxi-Genossenschaft Potsdam 0331 29 29 29 D 14480 Potsdam; Sedop Taxi Praha CZ 10200 Praha 10; Profitaxi Prag CZ 14300 Praha 12; Taxi Praha s.r.o CZ 15000 Praha 5; Inge's Personenbeförderung D 76437 Rastatt; Taxi Services S. à r. l. CH 1020 Renens; Hanse-Taxi-Rostock D 18146 Rostock; RTC NL 3044CD Rotterdam; Taxi Salzburg A 5020 Salzburg; Sprenger Taxi CH 9000 Sankt Gallen; Taxi-Ruf Schenefeld D 22869 Schenefeld bei Hamburg; Taxifunk Schwechat A 2320 Schwechat; Taxi-Genossenschaft Schwerin e.G. D 19053 Schwerin, Mecklenburg; Les Taxis Bleus F 93274 Sevran; Taxigenossenschaft Stralsund D 18435 Stralsund; TAZ Stuttgart D 70372 Stuttgart; Taxi Tostedt D 21255 Tostedt; Taxen-Zentrale Ulm e.G. D 89077 Ulm; 1. Villacher Funk Taxiverein A 9500 Villach; City Taxi Waiblingen D 71332 Waiblingen; Taxi Zentrale Wedel D 22880 Wedel; Taxi 31300 A 1230 Wien; CC Taxicenter Taxi 40100 A 1230 Wien Airport Driver Mietwagen Service GmbH A 1230 Wien; CITY-Taxi- u. Mietwagen Zentrale GmbH D 38440 Wolfsburg; Taxizentrale Wuppertal D 42109 Wuppertal; Taxi Würzburg EG D 97072 Würzburg; Unitax Zaventem Brussels B 1930 Zaventem; Taxi 444 Zürich CH 8005 Zürich; Taxi 7x7 CH 8004 Zürich;